Sr. Manager, Quantitative Analysis - Mortgage
Senior Manager, Quantitative Analysis – Mortgage
Job Number: 21-06647
Job Number: 21-06647
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Quantitative Analysis – Mortgage for one of our financial services client in Cleveland, OH. This position is a direct hire with the client.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!”
- Client is looking for a Senior Manager to lead credit modeling and analytics function for the consumer home lending portfolio.
- A successful candidate will integrate well with partners in Line of Business, Credit Risk Management, Balance Sheet and Capital Management, and Technology and Data teams, and Model Risk Management.
- This position will manage a team of data scientists responsible for developing credit models (to be used for capital planning and Allowance purpose among others) for consumer home lending portfolio. Additional responsibility includes enabling value driven analytics to support broader strategic objective of home lending portfolio.
- This individual will also act as a resident expert on analytic/quantitative modeling techniques.
- Reporting to the Head of Credit Modeling and Strategic Analytics, the primary responsibilities of the Senior Manager
- Leading the development of the Credit Loss Forecasting models, including supporting the implementation of modeling and analytical methodologies
- Coordinating analysis and responses to Internal Model Risk Validation and External Auditors from Client and the OCC
- Working closely with the Finance Management team as well as other critical stakeholders to shape and prioritize the modeling and analytical work efforts and plans
- Providing advice and recommendations to business leaders within the company to ensure the highest standards of practice, including the incorporation of credit loss forecasts into the ongoing evaluation of risk
- Performing complex quantitative and thoughtful qualitative assessments on all aspects of models including theoretical decisions, model design and implementation as well as data quality and integrity
- Building and leading a team, providing professional guidance to highly skilled workforce, and establishing plans and development goals to promote growth and success of the team and individuals
- 5+ years of risk modeling and analytics experience and industry knowledge in Home lending within financial services
- Prior experience in developing CECL models is a strong plus
- Preference for PhD or MS in quantitative field: finance, econometrics, mathematics, physics, engineering
- Excellent communications skills internally and externally, including with regulators
- Experience in Python / SAS / R building credit loss models
- Experience in developing and defining analytical methodologies
- A leader and a motivator who can recruit, retain and advance great people
- A relationship builder, who can establish trust and credibility across the organization as well as with regulators and other critical external constituents
- Impeccable integrity, sound judgment, and strategic vision
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.