Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participates in performing application design and review
- Develops code that meets business/user requirements and ISA quality standards
- Develops and conducts system/unit test plans including user acceptance test planning and execution
- Participates in development of implementation schedules, system implementation planning and execution
- Meets project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements
- Ensures that project success criteria are met; performs maintenance of production software systems
- Creates technical/functional documentation
- Actively evaluates and resolves daily business problems by performing independent analysis
- Communicates task status/issues to ISA management and project leaders
- 7+ years' experience developing web-based responsive applications.
- Ability to hand-code, adhering to HTML standards, is a must
- Strong in Object Oriented Design principles
- Experience with J2EE, Java and web applications (Spring and Hibernate)
- Comfortable working in a Unix environment, and working with source code control tools (such as RTC)
- Experience working with RESTful JSON Web Services
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience in a web development related field
- Working knowledge of build tools such as Ant and Maven
- Experience in Financial Application Development
- Working knowledge of Weblogic and Apache Tomcat
- Familiar with Object Relational Mapping frameworks (hibernate)
- Familiar with JUnit and mocking libraries like mockito or easy mock
- Working knowledge of batch scheduling Tidal or CTRL-M
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.