Senior Java Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Java Developer for our client in Plano, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!Our Client is looking for a Senior Java Developer with extensive experience in delivering high volume web applications. This is an opportunity to work on the team that delivers the Client customer facing web experiences, the associated sales and marketing pages, and the product application flows.
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization.
- Will be a part of a team of six developers delivering in a Agile environment.
- Expected to work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and design/deliver complex solutions.
- Responsible for utilizing best practices in order to ensure high quality software solutions.
- Rapid design and implementation of complex solutions
- Providing feedback in code reviews for improvements
- Working with high energy in a collaborative environment
- Bringing improvement ideas to the team and driving the execution/implementation of those ideas
Interested in applying?
- Strong experience in Java development with a heavy focus on the Spring framework.
- Comfortable building REST services to support Customer Facing UI as well as integrating with back-end SOAP/REST-based web services.
- capable of leading smaller groups of developers in order to implement smaller features and provide guidance to more junior developers.
- Expert level knowledge of Java/J2EE (Java 7 or 8)
- Expert level knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Messaging, Struts, Spring, Spring batch and other Spring related technologies
- Spring Framework (3.2 or higher a requirement, Spring 4.2 or higher is a nice-to-have)
- Spring packages used: Core / Web / WebMVC / JDBC / Transaction Management / JMS / AOP / Context / Test / WS / Security
- Experience with Agile driven development
- Experience with test-driven development, placing a high value on modular design, unit testing and integration testing with Junit
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful Web Services utilizing XML and/or JSON (binding libraries - jaxb, Jackson, gson, etc
- Experience with Spring frameworks, including Spring Security
- Experience with Subversion, Maven, Nexus, Eclipse(or equivalent IDE)
- Experience with JBoss/Tomcat/Websphere application servers
- Experience with MQ (Websphere MQ or ActiveMQ)
- Experience with SQL (Oracle)
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.