Sr. GUI Developer
|Reference # :||16-10251||Title :||Sr. GUI Developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/29/2016|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for a Mid-level GUI developer for one of our financial services clients. |
The position is in a quant research and trading group. This is an opportunity to join a small team of experienced professionals working with the latest technology and learn the business. The candidate's primary responsibility will be to enhance and improve the web portal, GUI applications, and develop new visualization tools for the group. The candidate should be familiar with the latest web technologies and should have experience in delivering real-time data to browsers and standalone applications.
· Maintain and improve the existing web portal.
· Develop new visualization tools for the web portal.
· Improve performance of GUI applications.
· Reduce latency on GUI applications.
· Make enhancements and code changes as needed.
· Handle any after-hours support if necessary.
Skills & Experience Required
· Experience Level: 5-10yrs.
· Exposure to Web Frameworks like Django, Flask, Node.js, Angular, React, EmberJS.
· Charting libraries like Highcharts and SciChart.
· Messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, JMS, or Kafka.
· NoSQL and in-memory databases such as Redis, MongoDB, etc.
· Extensive knowledge of browsers like IE, Chrome, Firefox.
· Familiarity with Bloomberg APIs like Bpipe.
· Exposure to OMS systems like Charles River and Fidessa.