Sr Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job Number: 21-04757
Job Number: 21-04757
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Engineer contract opportunity for one of our financial investment clients in the Durham, NC.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Client.
- We are currently sourcing for a Senior Full Stack to work at Client in Durham, NC!
- Client Solutions Technology Chapter Area is looking for a hardworking Full Stack Principal Software Engineer to build and support world-class products for the technology teams in our One Stop Life Shop domain.
- Our engineering team is innovative, diverse, hardworking and self-driven. We work in a very dynamic agile environment.
- As a hands-on principal software engineer, your role will be building, testing and engineering web applications using modern technologies like Angular, Nodejs, and REST APIs.
- Also be responsible for leading the technology team in defining and implementing best in class engineering solutions for our technology products.
- Encouraged to quickly gain an understanding of all the components of our web applications to be able to lead and contribute to strategic roadmaps and initiatives related to the enhancement, maintenance, and support of the platform.
- The squad will partner with the Client enterprise stakeholders and a number of Personal Investing (PI) and Workplace Investing (WI) teams in creating scalable end to end customer experiences delivered consistently across Fidelity.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering
- Outstanding problem solving skills dealing with complex distributed deployments
- Strong leadership skills: you must be passionate about engineering excellence, highly focused, innovative, great teammate, self-starter, collaborator, and someone who's eager to learn and teach every day.
- 7+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in Angular, NodeJS, JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Jasmine, Protractor.
- 2+ years of Responsive & Progressive Modern Web application development.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate the work based on strategic nature, importance, and urgency.
- Champion and advocate of Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Hands on with IDE's Spring Tool Suite and Eclipse - within a UNIX and Windows environment.
- Fully hands on with application builds and deploys using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Good understanding of cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or azure)
- Lead multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with other principal developers to ensure a common vision
- Align with the leadership's vision for the products and ensure that day-to-day tactical requests don't compromise that vision.
- Lead the team to think in terms of design patterns and Object Oriented Methodology
- Mentor other software engineers to foster an engaged and highly skilled team.
- Enforce existing engineering practices and setting new ones as and when needed.
- Lead the effort to define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar, and other Open Source tools
- Lead the identification, isolation, resolution, and communication of complex problems within the production and nonproduction environment.
- Ensure a robust code review process is in place and followed consistently.
- Proactively lead process and technology improvement initiatives.
- Understand the leadership vision and lead the execution of that vision.
- Help strengthen further the culture of innovation by setting examples
- Find creative ways to get things done, and do them right
- Foster a culture of best in class software engineering practices
- Exercise a passion for keeping your knowledge up-to-date with the latest and greatest
- Help maintain the high level of integrity in the team
- Take ownership and accountability for determining what needs to be done
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.