Sr. Financial Planner (CFP)
Senior Financial Planner (CFP)
Job Number: 21-09242
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Planner (CFP) for one of their financial services clients in Buffalo, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies with assets over $130Billion. This position is a direct hire and will be responsible for leading a large team of UX/UI Designers in a collaborative environment.
- Work with prospects and customers of increasing income and affluence to build longstanding relationships
- Advise clients on wealth issues such as review of outside Assets, Life, Disability, LTC and P&C Insurance, Credit and Deposit Needs, Estate Document and Planning Review, Asset Allocation Reviews, Liquidity and Life Events; Investment advisory services will be referred to the appropriate Key Bank advisor.
- Provide and educate clients on various planning tools centered around the Advice & Guidance hub, also leveraging internal planning software when appropriate.
- Proactively call prospects and customers of Laurel Road to present debt planning, financial planning, career and business support
- Collaborate with clients who are likely to be in younger generations as they are more senior generations, who are technically savvy and may not yet have achieved financial success
- Build, maintain and grow a book of business
- Ensure superior client servicing activities are maintained
- Identify and escalate at risk client situations
- Certified Financial Planner experience & CFP Certification required
- 5+ years working with clients delivering financial advice and guidance
- 2+ years outbound phone skills
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales and business development experience with proven results
- Demonstrated strong or advanced knowledge of Investments, Trust and Credit; ability to consult and prioritize client needs
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of financial products, including credit products, and banking regulations
- Demonstrated strong client advisory and servicing skills
- Bachelor's degree required
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.