Job Number: 21-15250
Job Number: 21-15250
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Developer for our client in Lakewood, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A Senior Software Developer to join our product development team.
- This team member will be part of a scrum team (including a Product Manager, Developers and QA Engineers) and will work with the team to design and write code for product features using React, Node, Kotlin, MySQL
- Location: Remote
- Write well-tested, easy to maintain, secure code
- Write automated tests (unit and e2e tests, ensuring they meet coverage standards)
- Use React, Typescript to build front-end solutions with the latest technologies
- Design and develop APIs using NestJS and Kotlin
- Write efficient MySQL queries and code migrations to manage databases Optimize code to ensure best performance (ex. Webpack bundler, SQL queries)
- Understand UI/UX design and collaborate with Designers to produce designs that will be easy to implement, perform well and will be easy to maintain
- Use AWS cloud services to develop jobs/workers
- Attend and participate in planning meetings, daily standups and sprint reviews
- Mentor other developers
- Review code and provide meaningful feedback
- Work to improve and expand existing functionality as needed for improving security, quality and performance.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Research commercial and open-source products and projects to evaluate their feasibility for use in the product.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- At least 10 years of professional software development experience is required, minimum 7 years building and supporting a web-based product.
- Very strong technical skills using React, Node, Java, MySQL
- Experience with architectural design patterns
- Experience with scalable, highly available software platforms
- Knowledge of OOP and design principles
- Experience with REST, APIs, JSON, XML
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Product thinking: maintainability, upgradeability, usability, accessibility, security
- Enjoys being part of a collaborative and supportive team Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.