Sr. Dev Ops Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Number: 21-14881
Job Number: 21-14881
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our client in Schaumburg, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Partners with Development to implement CI/CD pipelines.
- Maintains and monitors CI/CD pipelines.
- Assist existing systems team with monitoring and managing system resources, system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, patching software, and storage management
- Automate server builds using configuration management, operating system migration, and integration of monitoring tools and metrics
- Implements standard automation patterns based on industry best practices.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation.
- Perform incident resolution and root cause analysis of outages and implement solutions to systematic failures.
- Interest in helping transform systems and processes to handle sustained growth
- Operate and maintain production and development systems in a Linux/Unix environment
- Participate in the system team's on-call rotation for production outages
- Deploy application updates, manage infrastructure, and ensure system and network security.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems by ensuring they are in the current release and patch levels for the OS and other system software installed on the servers.
- Maintains system documentation
- Develops and implements testing strategies and documents results.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 7+ years of experience as a Software or DevOps Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related subject, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with automation tools and configuration-as-code (Ansible, Puppet)
- Comfortable with Python and Bash
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery services
- Experience with containerized code deployment
- Experience with networking concepts and protocols
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience managing large cloud infrastructures
- Experience with orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
- Experience with security, systems, or application monitoring and metrics
- Experience with ELK stack, Consul, RabbitMQ
- Experience with F5 LTMs
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.