Sr. Data Warehouse Developer
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Data Warehouse Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Data Warehouse Developer will be involved in eliciting requirements
- Designing dimensional data models, preparing written design documents
- Developing extract/transform/load routines using either PL/SQL or Informatica PowerCenter performing intensive data analysis.
- Testing ETL and reports of others for quality assurance, and migrating releases into testing and production environments.
- ETL Lead with hands-on experience in designing and implementing data warehouses and data marts for large financial institutions.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze requirements, estimate, plan, and design solutions.
- Develop complex workflows and mappings using Informatica ETL and shell scripts to satisfy the business requirements.
- Develop web services for Data Warehouse and implement near real-time warehousing solutions.
- Will also support the Enterprise Data Warehouse batch cycle and any required changes to the schedule.
- Will assist the team by helping them in the data analysis requests, internal controls, performance tuning, BI requests.
- Lead medium sized projects, lead peer code reviews for all ETL changes. Design, Code, Test, schedule, and Implement project using Informatica/Oracle ETL.
- Interact with users to identify their requirements and deliver results appropriately.
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues.
- Demonstrated requirements elicitation and analysis experience.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving abilities and multitasking capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and document business processes.
- Experience leading a development team to implement high-quality solutions using Informatica and Business Objects and related database technology such as DB2, Oracle.
- Ability to perform well in high pressure, time-sensitive environments, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 8-10+ years’ experience performing the following: Full system development life cycle (SDLC) experience
- Technical team leader experience
- Strong background in data and business intelligence project work
- Expert with SQL and PL/SQL, Experienced with Oracle databases
- Reading and creating dimensional data models (Star Schemas)
- Reading and creating traditional Codd 3rd Normal Form data models
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter.
- Must have a BA/BS degree.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Henry Zuñiga at Henry.Zuniga@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.