Sr. Data Science Framework Design & Development Leader
Senior Data Science Framework Design & Development Leader
Job Number: 19-08274
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Data Science Framework Design & Development Leader for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Data Science Framework Design & Development Leader will be accountable for the development of data science platform & service capabilities by envisioning and executing strategies that will enable and leverage modern data science capabilities.
- The candidate will lead the implementation of sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning, and statistical methods to prepare enterprise data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- The ideal candidate will utilize a blend of contemporary and traditional data science techniques, applied to both structured and unstructured data sets.
- This candidate will lead the development of big data capabilities and utilization as well as the coordination of cross-functional analytic initiatives.
- This role is a highly collaborative one; in this position he/she will work closely with other Data and Analytics Teams, inclusive of data analytics, data warehousing, and data engineering teams in creating big data applications through the utilization of structured and unstructured data, developing optimal data architecture, and experimenting on new machine learning techniques.
- The leader will be responsible for overseeing the activities of build developers, both onshore and offshore resources, to ensure proper execution of detailed system development to achieve bank's overall vision.
- The ideal candidate will proactively work with business executives and various teams across the bank in order to provide advanced analytic data modeling systems.
- He/she will be responsible for consistently identifying and monitoring key business risks and realizing the data needs of the business.
- He/she will manage the bank's external data and analytics partners and play a key role in the development of the vision, capabilities, infrastructure, and roadmap for the launch of data sciences capabilities.
- He/she will leverage their advanced programming skills and extensive experience in big data, constructing data pipelines, and distributed systems; they will provide analytics and domain best practice.
- Due to their wide-ranging experience, the candidate will have an in-depth and comprehensive working knowledge of various technologies and frameworks in order to enable bank's business processes with the data pipelines.
- 10+ years' experience leading an architecture or development team in data analytics of data science
- 10+ years' experience managing cross functional matrix organizations
- 10+ years' experience developing software in C, C++, Java, Scala, Ruby, and/or Python
- 3+ years' experience implementing data science platforms like IBM Watson suite of products, Anaconda Enterprise, Dataiku, Domino Labs, C3 AI Suite etc.
- Experience working with big data and eco system (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark, HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Kafka, Flume, Oozie, MapReduce, S3 etc.)
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn, SpaCy, NLTK, CoreNLP, Gensim)
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design
- Extensive experience developing and implementing complex solutions
- Experienced leader with excellent communication skills
- Highly skilled in statistical and modeling packages such as SAS, Statistica, Matlab, R, visualization and other advanced analysis tools
- Expert in data management programming such as SQL, PL-SQL, and Python as well as being familiar win the workings of motion-tracking data and time-series analyses
- Vast experience and expertise with probability and statistics, inclusive of machine learning, experimental design, and optimization
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.