Sr. Data Operations & Stewardship Analyst, R&D
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Data Operations & Stewardship Analyst, R&D for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Data Operations R&D manages a team of Data Operations Steward(s) within Enterprise Information Data Management team and has day-to-day ownership of leading data management operations, processes and data quality in addition to leading and coordinating business requests on changes and enhancements. This role ensures that R&D data assets are understood, used and shared effectively throughout the organization. Resource should have ability to manage data assets in enterprise Data Lake for R&D Domain to ensure data is analysis ready for business consumption. In addition to serving as the subject matter expert, the role will be knowledgeable of key groups and functionalities to appropriately manage issues, incidents, and inquiries.
- Strong R&D Data Domain expertise in one or more areas (Translational, Clinical and ClinOps and Real World data)
- Working expertise in sub-domain, resolving data issues, hands-on data analysis skills, ability to run/support analytics, good communication skills to interface independently with scientist, researchers, clinical operations/clinical data management users
- Experience in configuring, mapping clinical/biomarker data sources to different data domains and maintaining the mapping as part of day to day data load, issue management/resolution
- Manage the production data assets in the data lake from data acquisition to publish, to ensure data is analysis ready for business consumption
- Experience working in Data Lakes (AWS) and tools to operationally manage load process end to end. Experience work with both external data vendors and internal stakeholder on data issues.
- Ability to put detail data requirements and maintain regular updates to data catalog, business glossary, metadata management for all of R&D domains within enterprise data lake
- Deep data knowledge and working experience from both data ingestion support and data consumption perspective to develop data Quality measures/rules for each data sub-domains
- Analytics skills with data domain experience to provide user support, data extracts using analytics tools Domino/SAS, R, Python on need basis for external research partners
- Responsible for maintaining and updating critical data elements within the Enterprise Catalog
- Manage the production data assets from data acquisition to publish, to ensure data is analysis ready for business consumption
- Promotes and sustains Change Management agenda/activities to his/her domain(s)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Must have related working experience in Data Operations and Stewardship. Prefer minimum 4+ years in a Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment
- Prefer a BS in Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field but candidate will also consider equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to establish trust and rapport with the BI&A, plan partners and R&D business stakeholders
- Data-driven, highly organized and detail oriented individual who has the ability to motivate other members of the organization to understand and support data management policies and procedures
- R&D Domain expertise in Translation Medicine, Clinical data, Real World Data domains
- Strong business analysis and business rules development skills
- Experience in Data catalog, metadata, ontology and business glossary management
- Working experience AWS environment and expertise in data analysis tools
- Experience with data quality framework, both in development and in execution across multiple data assets
- Experience using ETL tools(Eg. Paxata and Informatica) and visualization/Dashboard tools (Eg. Spotfire & Tableau)
- Expertise in Data Analysis, Database & SQL skills for DQ executions
- 6-10yrs years professional experience as an data analyst
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Joy Retanan at (646) 695-2949 or at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joy-retanan/85/4ba/333 or you can send your resumes at Joy.Retanan@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.