Sr. Data Architect
Sr. Data Architect
Job Number: 20-00131
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Data Architect for our client in Scottsdale, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Senior-level and lead experience in a large data warehouse environment. Lead initiatives for data modernization and data warehouse architecture projects. Leads discussions and teams in design of data technical solutions with experience in Big Data, Data Standardization, Data Modeling and large- scale data integration projects. Define, deliver, evangelize and ensure compliance with consistent data and information frameworks, standards, methodologies and techniques.
- Maintain associated metadata of data sources, transformations, classifications and target schemas
- Establish the common domain model as part of overall enterprise architecture
- Develop framework for data / interface dependency agreement between systems
- Develop and maintain enterprise taxonomies, ontologies and models to support analysis and product development
- Maintain relationships with other architecture groups, product development, engineering and operation teams
- Partner with customer's risk and compliance teams to ensure Information Assets are properly monitored and maintained
- Partner with Data Engineering on the logical and physical design of information assets - primarily within a "Big Data " and data warehouse context (RDMS, HBase, Hadoop, Document Stores, Graph Stores)
- Work closely with solution architecture to evaluate technologies and vendors
- Analyze information and data requirements and understand impacts of data inconsistencies
- Mentor, train and develop less experienced staff and project/business personnel who need to understand Information Architecture processes
- Supports the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience in a combination of information solution development and information architecture roles with prior experience in a leadership function.
- Expertise in Information and Big Data technologies: RDMS/SQL, Hadoop, Key Value Stores, Document Stores, Graph Stores
- Significant experience with Data Quality Analysis and Data Quality Program Execution
- Significant experience with Semantic Architecture Design and Implementation (Logical and Physical)
- Knowledge of or experience with contemporary Information Management technologies such as tool-based Data Standardization, Data Modeling, Data Profiling, Semantic Matching, Data Cleansing, and Metadata Management
- Experience with large-scale data integration (e.g. data warehousing, system migrations)
- Experience with software evaluation and selection
- Understanding of data requirements in complex environments (e.g. semantic web, linked data).
- Understanding of strategic architecture
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship and project management skills
If interested, please contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.