Sr. Consultant, Clearing & Settlements, Hedge Fund Services
Senior Consultant, Clearing & Settlements, Hedge Fund Services
Job Number: 21-07300
Job Number: 21-07300
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Consultant, Clearing & Settlements, Hedge Fund Services for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support multiple customers and business lines within a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Liaise with trading desks, associates and counterparties to resolve trade discrepancies, cash and position breaks specially for Crypto currencies
- Work with clients and technology teams to on board new high volume portfolios utilizing various internal and vendor systems help figure out how to get crypto currencies mapped for activity and commissions mapped and get them into the system correctly
- Implement process improvements to increase efficiencies and work on various ad-hoc projects at the direction of senior management
- Manage daily breaks with the primes/executing cps and clients to get the correct resolution.
- Monitor and maintain client positions to help ensure accurate P&L and reduce risk
- Work with the Reconciliation & Control team to ensure the accuracy of internal books and records
- Work with the accounting team at month end to resolve any NAV related issues with Crypto
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Work directly with clients to understand their business needs and provide solutions
- Identify process gaps, work with internal resources to create detailed BRDs
- Coordinate testing and releases with internal IT and vendors
- Implement process improvements to increase efficiencies
- Minimum of 5-7 years operations experience working with fixed income and listed products
- Deep understanding of instruments including to options/equities/futures and Crypto Currencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg and experience with databases (VBA/Macro's/Python/SQL)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, comfortable in a client facing role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in an extremely time sensitive conditions
- Experience documenting requirements, writing BRDs, coordinating testing or project management skills a plus
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and familiarity with financial markets and instruments
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
If interested, you may contact:
Bridgette Marks | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.