Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Job Number: 21-13153
Job Number: 21-13153
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Explanation of Position:
- Senior Business Analyst will support MMS Modernization initiative by managing requirements, developing user stories in Agile Environment.
- Serve as project manager for 1-4 developers to plan and track build activities in TFS/Azure DevOps.
- Will occasionally interact with business stakeholders for requirements purposes, performing UAT demos, etc.
- Details of Position:
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst performs functions on highly complex projects.
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and Information Services (I.S.).
- This position elicits and analyzes business needs for highly complex projects and validates that solutions fit within the long-term strategic vision.
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst determines the impact and integration of solutions to business processes and systems.
- Ensures Business Systems Analysis (BSA) work products conform to quality and content standards.
- Primary Skills: Requirements Solicitation - Advanced
- Management Skills: Project Management - Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.