Sr Business Systems Analyst
Senior Business Systems Analyst
JobDiva # 20-08348
JobDiva # 20-08348
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Sr Business Systems Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business analyst will work with the SGS Brokerage Build team to ensure that the solutions being developed meet the functional and non-functional requirements.
- The business analyst will serve as the scrum master for a small development team no more than 6 people.
- The scrum master role includes maintaining backlog, working with product owners, and ensuring development team is on target for meeting agreed upon dates.
- Have 2 - 3 years of experience running a scrum team
- Have experience with writing user stories and working with developers to add tasks and bugs
- Identify, validate, track and communicate defects and risks to the development team(s)
- Provide project status to management and product owners
- Work closely with team members to evangelize an emphasis on quality throughout the entire SDLC
- Have experience with working with XML and JSON messaging
- Professional SQL Experience
- TFS (Azure DevOps) or Jira
- Project Management
- Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of programming basics
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Ivy Española | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.