Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Sr. Business Systems AnalystWork for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for an Sr. Business Systems Analyst for our client in Wayne, NJ.
Job Number: 19-03005
Job Number: 19-03005
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
He/She collaborates with organizational stakeholders and senior management to establish and implement processes that enhance efficiency, and improve work products for the enterprise.
- He/She serves as a liaison between the business community and Information Services (I.S.).
- This position elicits and analyzes business needs for highly complex projects and validates that solutions fit within the long-term strategic vision.
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst determines the impact and integration of solutions to business processes and systems.
- He/She ensures Business Systems Analysis (BSA) work products conform to quality and content standards.
- This position stays current on industry best practices, standards, trends, tools, and techniques.
- He/She collaborates with organizational stakeholders and senior management to establish and implement processes that enhance efficiency, and improve work products for the enterprise.
- Candidate should have strong meeting leading skills and experience creating business process flows.
- Creating Work Flow Diagrams
- Microsoft Office
- Meeting Leading
- Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Conflict Resolution
- Working within Agile Methodology
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary