Sr Business/Data Analyst
Senior Business/Data Analyst
Job Number: 19-03874
Job Number: 19-03874
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business/Data Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Must be able to work with large amounts of data from multiple systems. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Query, manipulate & troubleshoot data.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Ability to work with the business to understand issues and develop a plan forward
- Understand existing processes and recommend new approaches or best practice
- Maintain SSIS packages
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, sql tuning, report writing and presenting findings
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, SQL, etc.) and MS Excel/Access
- Familiar with SQL Server and Oracle database development: tables, stored procedures, indexes, packages etc.
- Ability to work in an agile quick paced environment
- Read and edit XML files for testing
- Familiar using Linux to drop XML files and traverse through directories
- SSRS Reports
- Ad-hoc business requested data extracts
- Expertise in dealing with large volumes of data and data optimization
- Must be able to triage, diagnose and perform root cause analysis on production issues arising from the interaction of multiple AMI systems.
- Ability to communicate and document complex technical concepts, both formally and informally, to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to Identify and lead complex problems and situations, often involving cross system issues, to successful resolution.
- Must be able to query multiple data sources, look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to conclusions based on the findings
- Looking for a team player who needs minimal direction and can handle multiple assignments at one time.
- This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The person in this position must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.