Sr. Backend Software Engineer/Architect
JobDiva # 19-08265
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment.
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture.
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications.
- Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk.
- Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers.
- Individual contributor role.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
- Work within Risk Optimization Group in Python.
- People of high caliber and analytic thinkers
- Good communicator – who can write requirements down clearly
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership
- Someone with an advanced degree in a quantitative areas (computer science, engineering, applied physics). Not theoretical math or physics
- Someone who likes to work on hard problems. Someone who has worked on a hard problem before
- Someone who has used technology to deliver a significant "enterprise-scale” project in the past and saw it though to delivery
- Someone who challenges the conclusions, and provides alternatives
- Be able to work with a team of like-minded high-caliber developers
- Strong background in modern C++, Java or Python
- Designed and developed multitier client/server applications
- Developed frameworks and libraries
- Experience with messaging systems and queues
- Deep knowledge of basic CS algorithms and data structures
- Distributed computations (private and public clouds)
- Ability to produce architectural design documentation
- Experience with OO databases
- Built fault tolerant systems
- 10+ years' work experience
If interested, you may contact:
Merly Villanueva | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.