Sr. Application Engineer
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Sr. Application Engineer for our client in Chevy Chase, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Minimum of 4 years of knowledge and experience in designing, developing, testing and implementing Workday Integrations using Workday Studio.
- Provides Configuration Management (CM) support for the customer's software baseline control efforts.
- Maintains the configuration baseline using manual processes and automated CM tools.
- Responsible for maintaining project software and documentation inventory and configuration baselines. (1-3 years' experience)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.