Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist reports to the Financial Data Operations Manager. They are responsible in supporting the accounts payable manager in serving our clients firm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the accounts payable department.
- Process timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers with Lawson MHC Document Express software.
- Responsible for coding, batching, processing, and disbursing for the A/P function.
- Maintain filing of invoices.
- Responsible for collecting tax information from vendors.
- Sets up and monitors payment schedules.
- Work with vendors and branch office personnel to resolve accounts payable issues while maintaining effective working relationships.
- Prepare a variety of related accounts payable analyses and reports.
- Maintain vendor databases.
- Assist with the annual 1099 project and other tax analysis.
- Conduct and monitor vendor spend analysis.
- Participate with internal and audit requests.
- Other special analytical projects as assigned.
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Ability to accomplish goals while meeting deadlines.
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving skills, and good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in accounts payable.
- Experience in with the financial services industry preferred.
- Experience with Lawson, Concur, document imaging and Microsoft Office applications.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
· 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
· TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
· Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested candidates may send their resume at email@example.com or call (201) 9423067 and look for Trisha.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.