Sr Analyst/.Net Developer
Senior Analyst/.Net Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Analyst/.Net Developer for our client in Brooklyn, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate must be able to work with a team to analyze, design, develop and integrate applications to support a work management system
- The assignment requires the candidate to have a strong technical background along with the ability to perform business analysis and write effective documentation and specifications
- The candidate will be expected to perform business analysis, technical analysis, project planning, systems design, application software programming, and development of user / project management documentation.
- SQL Server, complex SQL queries, and DTS
- Web design and development with IIS/ASP .Net
- Microsoft SQL-Server programming (2008 R2 thru 2017
- Oracle database knowledge (11g and up)
- Microsoft Project
- GUI Screen Design
- Data Analysis
- Data Migration Tools Knowledge
- Data Modeling
- Data Integration
- Data Warehousing
- Database Design
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary