Senior Administrative Assistant
Eclaro is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant for an opportunity for our client in WHITE PLAINS, NY.
Functions and Responsibilities
- This role will support the client's senior management with its daily administrative duties and functions for the office.
- The successful candidate will perform a wide range of administrative and general duties in a highly responsible and fast moving environment.
- Moreover, he/she must be self-motivated and well-organized with a positive attitude towards challenges and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Assist in the administration of the business unit office; ensure timelines, communications and documentation is coordinated and complete.
- Prepares a variety of memos, forms, letters, documents and reports.
- Manage heavy calendar schedules including scheduling meetings and conference rooms
- Manages travel arrangements including car and company airplane reservations. Process expense reports and invoices.
- Organize and maintain correspondence and records, follow up on pending correspondence matters with limited direction.
- Receive office visitors and screen telephone calls.
- Make arrangements for meetings and conferences (including purchase of food, supplies or hand-outs).
- Maintain calendar and ensure that complete information is available for all matters, confirm appointments in advance.
- Ensure mileage reports, training, and approvals are processed appropriately.
- Establish and maintain a variety of files and records and follow up to ensure that required actions are completed
- Assist with projects, research and perform other duties as assigned
- Handle and manage certain confidential materials
- Answer and direct phone calls.
If you are interested, I can be reached at (201) 283 9198 and send your most updated resume to Ivanhoe.Kalaw@eclaro.com.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) required.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred. Knowledge of business English, spelling, grammar and punctuation, office practices and procedures.
- Office skills such as data entry, filing, phone etiquette and composition of business letters.
- Ability to undertake a variety of assignments and organize time effectively while setting priorities.
- Ability to perform with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to establish and maintain databases of information and prepare reports.
- Ability to provide effective oral and written communication in dealings with the public and governmental officials at all levels.
- Thorough knowledge of, or ability to learn, policies and procedures of the organization, and ability to interpret them clearly and accurately.
- Friendly, cooperative manner and good team spirit.
- Familiarity with office equipment, including phone system, copier/scanners, printers.
- Ability to recognize and protect confidential information
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong awareness of deadlines, time management skills, and ability to follow up on assigned tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skill