Job Number: 21-04056
Job Number: 21-04056
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Squad Leader contract opportunity for one of our financial investment clients in New Jersey.
Eclaro’s client is a highly regarded investment services company that delivers investment management services including broker/dealer, banking, trust and insurance services. As a member of this team you will be working in a fast-paced agile development environment using the latest technologies to deliver quality solutions. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Squad Leader will be an anchor of an exciting new business within Client; the SimpliFid platform. You will contribute to key features, functionality, product design and implementation for the platform. This opportunity combines the entrepreneurial freedoms and challenges of building a new business with the backing and support of a Fortune 100 company!
- In this role you will be supporting an agile team passionate about building a new financial services mobile app. You will support key features of the end to end experience of this app from concept to implementation. You will partner with User Experience Design on the design, translating customer needs into business requirements, and prioritizing the agile team's work to get things delivered. You will closely collaborate with our technology teams on the delivery of the app, understand the competitive landscape, and keep up to date on mobile technology trends and developments.
- You know how the financial services industry works and proficient in the technology and current trends
- Prioritize work to deliver customer value based on impact
- Strong relationship building and business partnership skills, and can build credibility and trust
- Working in a sophisticated organization with multiple decision-makers
- Leading and collaborating with multiple scrum teams
- Crafting customer centric digital experiences that deliver on product, technology and Client goals
- Incorporating emerging technologies into a mobile customer experience for new segments of the financial service market
- Staying strongly tuned into the competitive marketplace to help with ideation, pivoting and new insight generation
- Continuing to drive clarity of the SimpliFid agenda, platform and diversity of Gateway customers
- A bachelor's degree is required
- 3-5+ years of comparable experience in financial services required and start-up experience preferred
- Demonstrated success defining and launching software products using Agile methodology
- Experience gathering customer needs and marketplace trends and translating to product strategy
- Experience incorporating new technologies into a mobile customer experience and ability to work with technology teams to execute on business goals, epics and user scenarios
- Outstanding analytical, project management, and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly evolving environment, manage multiple priorities and working within ambiguity
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.