SQL Server DBA Tech Specialist
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for an SQL Server DBA Tech Specialist for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Resource needed for the Orion 3 workload - The SQL Server DBA Tech Specialist interacts with functional representatives, business analysts, database analysts, and application development project teams to support the effective storage and retrieval of data.
- He / She demonstrates a significant understanding and analysis of applications' transformation of data into business information.
- He / She implements and maintains the enterprise's production and development databases
- The SQL Server DBA Tech Specialist investigates complex problems, monitors performance, contributes to back-up and recovery procedures, and configures and installs SQL Server database software.
- He / She works with the application development teams to design database schemas.
- Experience installing and supporting SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 is required.
- Additional experience preferred with Always On, DB mirroring, replication, clustered environments, Azure SQL Database (PaaS & IaaS), SQL BI stack (SSAS/SSRS/SSIS), performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Successful completion of Microsoft certification tests 70-461, 70-462 & 70-463 is also preferred.
- Programming skills a must - automating processes using C#/PowerShell/.Net
- Management Skills:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Effective in managing time and tasks - intermediate understanding of Office products.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Primary Skill:
- SQL Server Admin
- SQL Programming
- Windows Operating System
- Additional Skills:
- C# .NET
- .NET Environment
- Microsoft Office
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.