Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SQL/.Net/Java Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Results oriented and possess the skills and ability to learn quickly, assimilate new concepts and think analytically.
- Demonstrate a strong ethics and commitment to the company's focus on safety, operational excellence and customer service.
- Developing technology specifications and documenting issues, key decisions and other project artifacts
- Achieving assigned deliverables with high quality within defined budgets and timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface with technology managers and business users throughout the company
- One or more of the following specific competencies:
- Database/application development and performance tuning
- Dimensional data modeling or data warehouse design
- User experience (UX), visualization, responsive web/mobile design
- Integrations between disparate systems including API, ETL or database design and development
- Experienced IT professional who demonstrates a strong understanding of how technology enables and supports business outcomes as both business objectives and technologies evolve.
- A minimum three years of experience as an IT professional with a Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math, or Business.
- The candidate must have proven experience in the following:
- One or more of the following technologies:
- SQL, PL/SQL Oracle 11+, SQL Server 2008+
- MS .Net Framework 2+
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com or 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.