Job Number: 20-06580
Job Number: 20-06580
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a SQL Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support an engineering teams work products through:
- Analyze existing systems and lead system database migration between different servers; including supporting documentation and execution of design, development, and testing.
- Enhancement, maintenance, and support of existing applications and user interfaces;
- Creation of new applications and user interfaces;
- Support, maintenance, and monitoring of all databases and database feeds
- Performance of database analytics, entries, cleanups, queries, joins, and upgrades
- Support, maintenance, and monitoring of batch procedures and tasks using SQL Management Studio and Visual Studio
- Provide unscheduled support for database and application recovery; and for operational system emergencies.
- Debug existing applications/procedures, and identify system improvements that support daily operations.
- Minimum BS in computer science with combined 4+ years experienced in:
- SQL Server Management Studio 2012 or later version.
- SQL Server Integration Services 2012 or later version.
- SQL Server Reporting Tools.
- Data Migration, Management, and Implementation experience between various development environments & systems
- Experienced in full System Development Life Cycle & Agile environments.
- Working knowledge of RDX, FTP, data exchange procedures and practices.
- Experience in using Data Analytical & Visualization Tools such as Tableau, Power Business Intelligence, or Oracle Business Intelligence
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Ability to work in independently / in teams with minimal / no supervision.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially MS-Excel.
- Working knowledge of documentation and publishing tool (Adobe Publisher)
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture modeling tools (Ex. MS Visio, Enterprise Architecture)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.