Job Number: 19-02648
Job Number: 19-02648
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a SQL Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Developer's tasks will continue reducing technical debt while providing maintenance support of applications and databases
- Rewriting of legacy web applications to current technology standards. Applications target for rewrite are "BIA My Reports”, "BIA mobile”, "Brief” and "Regulated Goods: "
- Assist in migration of 12 2019 End of Life SQL servers to new platform
- Processing and tuning of BIA "Revenue Per Plane” application / data mart
- Support the development of business requirements and program specifications
- Assist in the creation of project timelines
- Work closely with management team to design application flow
- Create and maintain various SQL Server -based applications
- Design and implement database scheme and process flow
- Develop, analyze and execute system test plans
- Work closely with QA group to maintain application accuracy
- Analyze data to determine necessary data constraints
- Take full ownership of applications as it relates to automating production posting cycles and communicating with the various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mgmt. Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline
- 5-8 years technical expertise in database development
- .NET/C# language
- Oracle dbms and ETL process development and/or management tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary