Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Speech Analytics for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Primary ownership and data analysis management of the Speech and Text Analytics capabilities. Subject matter expected in Speech to text tools, and analytical methods.
- Supports all speech analytics implementation efforts, acting on behalf of business owners and key stakeholders.
- Contributes to data analysis and modeling projects in Service. This includes data analyses and modeling, reports/presentations and implementation support
- Provides technical support, which includes strategic consulting, needs assessments, project scoping and the preparation/presentation of analytical proposals
- Collaborate with Service leaders to understand business challenges and devise solutions by using business acumen and mining vast amounts of data to draw insights
- Utilizes data wrangling tools and data science techniques to create high-performing models and actionable insights to address business objectives and client needs
- Assures compliance with privacy requirements during design and implementation of modeling and analysis projects
- Actively participates in proof of concept tests of new data, software and technologies. Shares knowledge within the Service Insights Team
- Follows industry trends and related data/analytics processes and businesses
- Attends conferences, events, and vendor meetings as needed
- 5+ years of diverse data analysis experience working in a cross-functional, global team setting
- 2+ years of experience with speech analytics solutions (i.e. Verint, Nuance, CallMiner, Clarabridge, Nexidia/NICE, or similar software)
- Experience with implementation of speech analytic solutions, a huge plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in creating effective and visually appealing PowerPoint presentations and presenting to all levels of leadership
- Programming experience with SQL,
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience in sentiment analysis, advanced text analytics skills such as applying word embedding in predictive modeling
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Eileen Sares at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.