Specialist - Brokerage Operations
- The Brokerage Operations position demands working within established procedures and controls with a moderate degree of supervision.
- The department is customer centric.
- The desire to work with clients and agents at times of high stress to exceed their expectations is required.
- The individual must be able to work in a high volume department with time sensitive customer transactions that require review, research and communication with agent and clients on a timely basis.
- Meet individual performance expectations and operate in a team environment to contribute to the company and team goals.
- Responsible for the accurate, efficient data entry, electronic updating and processing of a multitude of basic and advanced money movement transactions (check deposits, EFTs, journals, wires, establishing periodic investment plans to/from client's bank accounts, and Roth Conversions) for Retail and Retirement brokerage accounts.
- Respond to inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner by quickly identifying the need and formulating an accurate response or solution.
- Learn and maintain a strong working knowledge of multiple systems including mainframe systems, products, and services.
- Individual must have a solid understanding of financial products (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) and industry rules and regulations.
- The SEC Series 7 license preferred, but not required.
If you're interested, please send your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.