Job Number: 19-04542
Job Number: 19-04542
Eclaro is looking for a Spark Developer/Engineer for our client in Cincinnati, OH.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 10 years software development/ programming experience in enterprise on-prem & cloud-based data applications
- 5 years of experience in data modeling, data design and persistence (e.g. NoSQL, Spark, data lakes)
- Experience with supporting BIG DATA and Hadoop
- Experience in development of spark frameworks which includes job scheduling, monitoring, alerting etc
- Exposure to functional, imperative and object-oriented languages and methodologies
- Experience with Big Data approaches and technologies including: Hadoop, Cloudera utilities, Datastax spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Hive, Oozie
- Experience in development of spark using Datastax Cassandra platform
- Experience in using Cassandra spark connectors
- Experience with SQL (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Cosmos/MongoDB/HBase) database
- Distributed Systems experience (4+ years)
- Knowledge of various design patterns and technologies that enable business problem-solving at scale
- Great communication skills to drive collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
- Exposure to cloud technology stacks from Microsoft, Amazon, or Google.
- Industry experience as a Data Engineer or related specialty (e.g., Software Engineer, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Scientist) with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- 5+ Years of experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Experience developing and testing computer software and/or online services
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary