Job Number: 20-05255
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sourcing Expert for our client in Burlington, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will support strategic sourcing initiatives that impact MRO spend across the US covering our 3 business sectors: Life Science, Healthcare, and Performance Materials.
- As a key link between internal stakeholder groups and external suppliers, the role is accountable for understanding key business drivers and ensuring that stakeholder requirements are fulfilled.
- Should be experienced in cross-functional collaboration and use of strategic sourcing best practices to maximize value in terms of cost savings/avoidance, demand management, risk reduction, quality and supplier performance.
- You will conduct internal and external spend data and market data analyses, identify opportunities, conduct tenders as needed, negotiate contracts, and manage supplier relationships.
- You are an energetic, flexible team player who can quickly pick up new tools and adapt to new processes.
- As a member of the Region Americas team, the scope may include work in the following spend categories: office supplies, office furniture, laboratory and production supplies, gases, and personal protective equipment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.