Job Number: 21-06077
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sourcing Associate for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads/supports execution of sourcing projects in collaboration with Procurement category owners and sourcing managers.
- Support and/or lead execution of sourcing projects depending on category/project complexity
- Support and/or lead execution of contracts depending on complexity
- Assist with identification & screening/selection of potential sources and recommend appropriate sourcing method
- Assist and support with preparation of competitive go-to-market events (solicitation of bids, quotations and proposals) with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions.
- Evaluate proposals, assess risk and recommend overall best offer for a product or service
- Assist in the preparation of and/or issue contracts and SOWs for legal and stakeholder review and approval
- Maintain sourcing events and contract trackers as required
- Review product availability and/or pricing information with suppliers
- Provide internal and market analytics to support capture of best value for Client
- Prepare periodic category performance reports for assigned categories
- Hands-on experience leading moderately/highly-complex competitive sourcing events and supplier negotiations; determine appropriate methods of procurement; solicit bids, quotations and proposals, and evaluate competitive offerings and recommend overall best offer for a product or service. Review and critically assess business specifications and statements of work; negotiate and develop contracts for legal review and approval.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Science, and/or Engineering
- 2-4 years of work experience
- 1-3 years Procurement/Procurement
- Prior work experience in Manufacturing environment, preferably Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical.
- Supply Chain, Capital & Construction, Logistics & Distribution, Raw Materials Product development, Regulatory Contracting experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is required
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Contract management skills
- Proficiency in, Microsoft Word and Power Point and Excel (advanced)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Ability to make decisions in an ambiguous situations/apply critical thinking skills with limited information
- Ability to influence and manage multiple stakeholders with different ways of working, business needs and demands
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.