Senior Sourcing Associate
Job Number: 20-10340
Job Number: 20-10340
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Sourcing Associate for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads/supports execution of sourcing projects in collaboration with Procurement category owners and sourcing managers.
- Support and/or lead execution of procurement plans depending on category/project complexity
- Assist with identification & screening/selection of potential sources and recommend appropriate sourcing method
- Assist with preparation of competitive go-to-market events (solicitation of bids, quotations and proposals) with pertinent specifications, terms and conditions.
- Evaluate proposals, assess risk and recommend overall best offer for a product or service
- Assist in the preparation of and/or issue contracts and SOWs (or large purchase orders) for legal review and approval
- Maintain agreement files as required
- Supplier negotiations and category strategy
- Provide internal and market analytics to support capture of best value for Client
- Prepare periodic category performance reports for assigned categories
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years Sourcing/Contracts experience
- Prior work experience in HR Benefits and consulting a plus but not required
- Prior Pharmaceutical industry exp not required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is required
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Contract management skills
- Proficiency in Ariba, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Fact based reasoning and analytical thinking
- Self -Starter
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.