Job Number: 20-05424
Job Number: 20-05424
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sourcing Associate for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will work with the SE Analytics team on projects that drive the integration of data analytics into our sourcing process.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to continually refine and enhance existing analytics and identify potential new opportunities to further drive SE/GPs effectiveness and efficiency through the use of technology
- Includes assisting with identification of appropriate data sources for the analytical objectives, acquiring and storing the data for the project, programming the appropriate statistical analyses using Client standard tools, delivering results to customers in appropriate formats and media, and assisting with follow-up questions
- Use Analytics to drive ideas in our Supply Chain operations, Commercialization and R&D business to identify and recommend new innovations
- Make sound sourcing decisions based on a balance of data, analysis and experience (supplier selection, pricing, negotiation levelers, etc.)
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support our sourcing process.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, cleaning, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Leverage internal tools to formulate insights to drive productivity and CI.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders
- Schedule and manage meetings, and participate in weekly core team meetings
- Coordinate activities with the team
- Optimize processes for data intake, validation, cleaning as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, visualizations/dashboards and performance metrics that support our sourcing process
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, formulas etc.), SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Knowledge and proficiency with SAP, Ariba and other management and financial experience
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Experience with data cleansing tools: Tableau Prep, Alteryx, etc.
- Organization Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various departments, and organize complex information.
- Judgment and Decision Making Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Critical Thinking Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attitude & Teamwork Projects confidence tempered with humility. Must be a team player willing both to steer the team towards success and to fully support the team when others are steering.
- Problem Sensitivity Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Recognizes there is a problem and escalates or informs the resources who can address the problem.
- Analyzing Data, Drawing Conclusions and Making Decisions/recommendations Analyzes information and evaluates results to draw conclusions, make data driven decisions and develop actionable recommendations for business units
- Communication Shares and collects information, exchanges ideas and openly explores perspectives, and adjusts style and content to each person, audience and circumstance
- Competencies (Nice to Have):
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL, SAS, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Teradata, Aster, Hadoop, etc.
- C, C++, JAVA or other programming languages
- Education: Bachelors degree (Science or Engineering desirable).
- Experience: At least 5 years of work experience in a position monitoring, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and at least 3 years Sourcing/Procurement experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.