JobDiva # 20-04216
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Sourcing Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: The Client is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to Client, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results. The Client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to Client, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Client. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Client recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Site Procurement Transactional Coordinator (SPTC), Devens, will support PO creation using SAP to process and maintain purchase orders with suppliers, including: order confirmations, change requests, expedites and delivery analysis. Responsible to communicate changes in delivery, pricing etc. to end user. Monitor open order reports with suppliers, use V-lookup to compare excel files. This role will also resolve invoice issues. Overall, this role will work closely with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Devens is a fast-paced, highly complex, biologics manufacturing (commercial and clinical), manufacturing sciences and process development facility. The SPTC position will report to the site based Senior Sourcing Associate and will maintain strong alignment to the site Procurement based manager and biologics manufacturing network to align with the strategy and initiatives.
- The position requires strong operational alignment with the site departments including manufacturing, supply chain, site quality and category leads. This is a business critical function for site operations, which requires strong ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities on a daily basis with minimal guidance.
- The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of the end-to end process for procurement responsibilities, proficiency in SAP and EXCEL, excellent customer service and SLA compliance. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently. Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and thoroughness and is committed to continuous improvement. Experienced in leading projects from identification to implementation of site efficiency opportunities. The ideal candidate will actively seek for ways to improve quality in work process and accuracy of data. Additionally, the candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member of site team.
- Assist with all purchase order creation using SAP to process and maintain purchase orders with suppliers, including: order confirmation, change requests, expedites for New Materials
- Communicate changes in delivery, pricing etc. to end user or as required working with suppliers, supply chain to ensuring data accuracy in SAP and responsible for constant monitoring and governance.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Planning stakeholders to understand and analyze consumption of materials, monitor deliveries with suppliers for deliveries arriving close to need by dates and expedite as required. Negotiate deliveries with suppliers and escalate as needed through leadership when deliveries do not align to support production needs.
- Answers client inquiries including order status, sourcing queries, SAP data (invoice or A/P), etc. to support supply chain and global categories.
- Ensures pricing, quantity and compliance information related to supplier/vendor is updated and accurate- Communicate any changes to site personnel as needed and confirmation with supplier.
- Investigate, resolve, and record right first time discrepancies; such as damaged goods, over/under shipments, missing Certs, and Material Doc updates.
- Open PO cleanup support and invoice discrepancies.
- Manage and facilitate weekly supplier open order calls
- Able to analyze a variety of data in EXCEL and report out discrepancies to a cross-functional team to resolve issues found. Must have strong excel skills using Pivot Tables and V-lookup formulas.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in Procurement sourcing direct materials (inventory.)
- The ideal candidate is highly experienced in SAP Procurement modules.
- Previous experience collaborating cross-functionally and implementing efficiency improvements
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be able to communicate to multiple levels within the company and with Suppliers.
- Positive, collaborative approach to problem solving and has demonstrated success working in a team environment.
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment and proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively.
- Analytical, Adaptable, Flexible, Dedicated, Passionate, Accountable and Driven to Achieve Results.
- Prior cGMP experience in biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and/or medical device industry is highly preferred. Comparable controlled industries may be acceptable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.