Be part of the Media & Advertising Industry! Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a full lifecycle advertising and media agency providing advertising, direct marketing, public relations, brand development, and digital strategy to their client base in over 96 countries. They represent some of the most trusted brands and have created iconic campaigns. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaboration role will help manage strategy and implementation for Collaboration solutions to the Client.
- In this position, you assume multiple roles: analyst, application owner and solutions architect, working with vendors and developers to deliver capabilities for the global Client's workforce at large and specialized business functions.
- 5+ years working in a medium to large enterprise setting as a business analyst, developer or solutions architect
- 5+ years participating in the specification or development of web based applications
- 5+ years implementing commercial packaged software solutions
- Working in an environment that spans multiple countries and timezones
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies
- Ability to help non-technical business users and stakeholders understand proposed solutions
- Work independently to create solutions to fit the business need
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 technologies and/or SharePoint
- Understanding of Enterprise technologies employed to support collaboration solutions: Single sign on, LDAP and directory services, one or more relational database technologies (MSSQL, MySQL)
- Ability to manage small projects and aid project managers in larger efforts
- Knowledge of techniques to measure adoption and usage of applications by end users through KPIs
- Experience leading implementation of Microsoft Azure or AWS based solutions
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum development methodologies
- Development and/or scripting experience
- Ability to create wireframes and mockups for basic demonstration purposes
- Working with analytics tools to create reports for relevant products and applications
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.