Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will design and drive comprehensive solutions that meet business requirements in support of a given portfolio
- Role requires strong technical and architectural background with in depth knowledge of global markets
- Must be able to participate and lead peer reviews, lead functional / technical delivery and support technical teams through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- This person will also be accountable for solution evaluation and selection, buy vs. build decisions, and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case
- Conduct in-depth architectural assessments of key areas within equities and fixed income technology
- Provide architectural support to key initiatives through design, scope, test, etc.
- Help define roadmap and long term strategy by building a collaborative partnership between architecture, product management and development teams
- Influence peers, managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Help define and maintain design specifications and standards as well as coach others in adopting them
- Ensure alignment of initiatives against documented strategy; Drive technology strategy across multiple teams ensuring simplification and consolidation where possible
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of strategy, systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- 10+ years in information technology with 4+ years of financial services experience
- Hands-on development experience
- Skilled in software / systems architecture
- Experience dealing with big data and/or cloud computing
- Excellent written (technical) and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Ability to work with various groups (business, technology, compliance, legal)
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Ability to stimulate and participate in creative thinking for out-of-the-box solutions
- Strong proactive leadership capabilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science or equivalent engineering degree technology
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.