Job Number: 21-14057
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in Philadelphia, PA.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A successful candidate will be working with multiple System architects, AWS engineers, network engineers and security administration teams to define solution for migrating the applications.
- The candidate is also responsible for evaluating different options to a problem, conducting POC's, leading the conversation with Architecture and Security boards to identify the best solution from technical, Security and operations perspective.
- Deep expertise with AWS technologies as well as knowledge around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform
- Provide technical solutions utilizing latest AWS offerings and security standards to build robust and secure applications
- Deep understanding on how network connectivity work with MPLS, Direct Connect, Transit Gateway that will enable the connectivity between different AWS accounts, datacenters and external technology vendors partners
- Expertise on how different automation tools integrate with each other for creating Infrastructure in AWS utilizing Terraform Enterprise, Cloud Formation templates and Ansible scripts
- Expertise on Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools to deploy the application code and promote between different environments (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, uDeploy, etc.)
- Good understanding of security concepts with Active Directory, Okta Directory, Ping Directory to enable federation of internal and external users to different applications
- 10+ years enterprise IT experience that includes at least 5 years of hands-on software development, Operations, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture
- 2+ years of Cloud Computing experience using public cloud services
- Good communication skills, ability to lead and influence conversation for a good outcome
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
- Provide support to multiple teams across different solution domains
- Configure, support and troubleshoot automation tools
- Participate in production deployment and planning activities and provide feedback as applicable
- Always look for ways for improving current DevOps process
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.