JobDiva # 21-04794
JobDiva # 21-04794
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The positions main responsibility will be to provide technical oversight to multiple projects in the software testing domain. The candidate will be responsible for providing overall technical management, but also be able to take responsibility to document the architecture, including conceptual, logical, data, and solution for all testing tools involved in IT projects.
- Ability to lead and/or develop conceptual, logical and solution architectures across application, data and technology domains
- Ability to review project deliverables, including design document review, for completeness, quality, risk and compliance with established project architecture standards, enterprise standards, and business vision and expected outcomes
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the architecture effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, and required personnel
- Ability to define and present the architecture, e.g. conceptual, logical, data, and solution, including dependencies, to an architecture review board
- Ability to design and develop cost effective solutions that meet functional, technical, performance requirements and align to business outcomes
- Experience designing and overseeing the implementation of solution designs, including solution integrations
- Experience in interacting with development teams, communicating design and overseeing technical implementation and deployments of testing tools like ALM, Jira and automated tools like Worksoft , Tosca and UFT.
- Ability to identify, document, communicate and resolve/mitigate design , development risks and issues related to testing tools.
- 2 to 3 years' Solution Architect experience with at least 4 years of prior Technical Lead experience
- 2 to 3 years' Technical Lead experience for testing tools like ALM, Jira, Neoload, Worksoft , Tosca and UFT
- 1 to 2 years' experience working with cloud technologies and architectures
- 2 to 3 years' experience overseeing solution integrations
- Proven analytical skills to properly turn requirements into solution architecture the meets business outcomes
- Proven analytical skills to properly evaluate vendor solution architecture
- Good understanding of master data strategies, data lakes, and information hubs
- Ability to clearly communicate architecture decisions, risks and benefits to all levels of the business.
- Ability to work within a project team
- Able to manage technical activities for a cross functional technical team.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Must exhibit ability to be collaborative and results oriented
- Strong understanding of the Clinical, Regulatory and Safety pharmaceutical domains
- Ability to work independently
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.