Job Number: 20-10407
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for requirements gathering, researching, recommending, and strategizing for end-user technology platforms in support of the End-user computing team.
- This role requires extensive knowledge of Endpoint (desktop) operating systems, including Windows, Mac, mobile and other devices and their operating and management environments.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing strategy, solutions and architecture support for the global desktop computing environment.
- The position holder consults on a wide spectrum of existing and emerging technologies and associated services and processes.
- Will engage in special technical projects (i.e. projects involving highly integrated and /or emerging technology) and participates in the evaluation, selection and application of new technologies, tools and techniques.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of enterprise architecture and technology roadmaps for the EUC portfolio of platforms and technologies
- Research and evaluate specialized hardware platforms for consideration in non-standard use cases
- Actively participate in team and organization-wide architecture and engineering discussions
- Perform rapid POCs to experiment with new capabilities and devices
- Define high level migration plans to move from current to future states, detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions, oversee the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software, the design of standard configurations, consult on technology implementations and modification activities for new or shared end user computing solutions
- Ability to assess business requirements to identify deviations from enterprise standards and identify impacts to capabilities and/or services
- Ability to review project deliverables, including design document review, for compliance with established project architecture standards, enterprise standards, and business vision and expected outcomes
- Interact with network, desktop engineering, security and applications development teams to design and develop cost effective solutions that meet functional, technical, performance requirements and align to business outcomes
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams to successfully experiment and drive POC for solutions, including, but not limited to, Integration teams, Network Team, Cyber Security team, vendors and/or solution development team
- Ability to identify, document, communicate and resolve/mitigate design and system development risks and issues
- Ability to create and drive proof of concepts for experimental capabilities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.