Job Number: 20-09389
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Solution Architect supporting Enterprise Architect for Global Product Development and Supply (GPS) accountable for the IT enterprise landscape and strategy for functions which include: Global Supply Chain, Global Engineering/Facilities, Manufacturing Operations (Biologics, Pharmaceutical Operations, Cell Therapy), Product Development, and Global Quality.
- The positions main responsibility will be to provide solution architecture and technical oversight to Global Product Development and Supply (GPS).
- The candidate will be responsible for providing overall technical management, but also be able to take responsibility to document the architecture, including conceptual, logical, data, and solution for projects.
- Ability to lead and/or develop conceptual, logical and solution architectures across application, data and technology domains
- Ability to review project deliverables, including design document review, for completeness, quality, risk and compliance with established project architecture standards, enterprise standards, and business vision and expected outcomes
- Ability to define and present the architecture, e.g. conceptual, logical, data, and solution, including dependencies, to an architecture review board
- Experience designing and overseeing the implementation of solution designs, including solution integrations
- Experience in interacting with development teams, communicating design and overseeing technical implementation and deployments
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams to successfully implement a solution, including, but not limited to, Integration teams, Data Architecture team, vendors and/or solution development team
- Ability to identify, document, communicate and resolve/mitigate design and system development risks and issues
- 2 to 3 years Solution Architect experience with at least 4 years of prior Technical Lead experience
- Experience working with cloud technologies and architectures
- Proven analytical skills to properly turn requirements into solution architecture the meets business outcomes
- Proven analytical skills to properly evaluate vendor solution architecture
- Good understanding of master data strategies, data lakes, and information hubs
- Experience across domains: Security, Network, Infrastructure, Data, and Cloud solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate architecture decisions, risks and benefits to all levels of the business.
- Ability to work within a project team
- Able to manage technical activities for a cross functional technical team.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Must exhibit ability to be collaborative and results oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of EA methodologies, standards, practices, governance and reference patterns is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.