Job Number: 19-06711
Job Number: 19-06711
Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Create detailed technical design and follow through implementation.
- Provides oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery CQ based projects.
- Participates in the project design, development, and deployment implementation using Adobe Suite and /or Magento.
- Ensures project developed to quality standards through code and design reviews and Come up with QA functional and performance test plan.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture team to align with standards and technologies.
- Create Deployment / Cut-over plan for production deployments, as part of Dev-Ops process.
- Provide architecture services for Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM/CQ5, Adobe I/O, Adobe Social etc.)
- Responsible for creation and integration of solution using Adobe Marketing Cloud Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs using industry best practices and owns the solution Blue Print.
- Establish and implement best practices around using the Adobe platform.
- More than 10 Years of IT Experience.
- 5 + years' experience in building Applications
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
Experience with architecting and developing solutions for highly scalable, highly available systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
- Adobe Experience Manager
- At least 2 years of experience in digital transformation / digital assets management initiatives using Adobe Hands on experience in AEM Experience.
- Experience Integrating Adobe with other systems, Preferably Magento.
- Web Services,Java/JSP
- Magento Commerce Platform
- Cloud SQL
- No SQL DB
- SSO Frameworks
- Bootstrap Framework
- RESTful - Spring REST
- REST Security - Oauth, OpenId
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Navarro | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary