Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Solutions Architect for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Drive conceptual architecture design for new initiatives
- Ensure initiatives are adhering to strategic architecture principles through the execution of architecture governance processes
- Work with business partners to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Identify technical solutions to business problems and drive to resolution
- Participate in and drive cross-functional, cross discipline architecture teams to enhance / set the architectural direction for key business initiatives
- Participate in the continued definition of our target Strategies and collaborate in the creation/update of architecture blueprints
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor
- Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
- 8-10 years of experience in technical expertise of integrating disparate components within complex ecosystems, utilizing SOA services, ESB integrations, and application API
- Proven qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to understand, communicate, and present both technical landscape and business value for measurable financial gains
- Intimately involved with delivering reporting, integration, and ETL solutions necessary for business demands
- Seasoned and experienced communicator with senior management and technical staff
- Well versed in legal privacy, technology-risk, standards compliance, and framework issues
- Background in Commercial Banking and/or Financial Regulatory business and technology environments highly desirable
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.