Job Number: 21-07562
Job Number: 21-07562
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Solution Manager for our client in Hartford, CT.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible with Release Train Engineer, Architecture, and Product Management to establish solution intent and identify impacted systems and interfaces
- Provide solution context to teams throughout delivery
- Accountable to facilitate cross-discipline and Train collaboration to achieve solution objectives
- Responsible with Solutions Architect to define Train solution enablers and incorporate them in teams' iteration planning for implementation
- Responsible for technical and system integration aspects of planning across all work efforts assigned to the Train
- Responsible with Release Train Engineer and Product Manager for creation and management of estimates, milestone plans, and implementation ensuring required system interfaces and dependencies are incorporated
- Responsible for identifying, mitigating, and resolving risks and issues related to technical delivery and integration points
- Accountable for developing and managing technical solution implementation plans, coordinating with System Owner and Release Management
- Responsible to Architecture to ensure solution non-functional requirements are met
- Accountable to engage DevOps as needed to manage environmental support or implement infrastructure changes
- Responsible for feature refinement and ensure technical integration considerations are represented
- Collaborate with QA/SA Lead to triage testing defects and assign to team backlogs for resolution
- 14-16 years of experience in Development projects in P&C Domain
- Strong Insurance P&C, knowledge of cash flow, balancing and accounting and numbers
- Knowledge of IFRS
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.