Solution Developer - Developer/Programmer - III
Solution Developer - Developer/Programmer – III
Job Number: 21-08567
Job Number: 21-08567
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Solution Developer - Developer/Programmer – III for our client in Philadelphia, PA
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The MuleSoft Developer works with the Product Manager, scrum team, system architects and partners to implement MuleSoft's AnyPoint platform in order to solve mission-critical business challenges.
- The individual will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. Has strong experience working in the Agile methodology.
- This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects.
- This position requires knowledge and experience with J2EE, MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Experience building integrations to SaaS products, specifically Salesforce.com
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Strong knowledge of AnyPoint features including API manager, RAML/Design Center, Dataweave, Object persistence
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Explain complex technical issues to product managers, developers, Quality Engineering leads and system architects in an easy to understand manner, and recommend clearly thought out solutions.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and problem solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed Delivery, Message Sequencing, Batch Message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms. Also including event driven architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Some implementation experience with framework-based J2EE solutions is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Lead large to small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
- 3+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- 5+ years of backend software development experience. Software integration, API and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- Experience in small to large size implementations, working with geographically distributed teams
- Intermediate level Java development experience is a must
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must
- Solid Programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services,
- Experience with Mule configuration and tuning
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset
- Background in both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.