Solution Developer - Developer/Programmer - II Developer/Programmer - II
Solution Developer - Developer/Programmer – II
Job Number: 21-13346
Job Number: 21-13346
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Solution Developer - Developer/Programmer – II for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ideal candidate will review, analyze, and modify systems to including coding, testing, debugging and troubleshooting to support business software applications.
- Typically, will work in a team environment with an architect, business analyst and project manager to modify existing applications to meet user requirements.
- Sitecore Development, including but not limited to:
- Hands on coding experience in C#
- Working with the Client business side front-end developers to create layout upgrades/enhancements.
- Refreshing product pages & features
- Creating HTML & CSS changes
- Writing HTML configurations given existing back end Sitecore preferences
- Sitecore Testing, including but not limited to:
- Providing Website testing and HTML interaction bugs/break/fixes
- Understanding of Database flow to content editing to web page
- Ensuring website functionality and responsiveness
- Providing occasional guidance towards automated testing efforts
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills with emphasis in pro-active brainstorming and debating dialogues
- Experience with interviewing, researching and documenting findings
- Requires high energy, positive thinking and an assertive personality that is perceived as professional, open, intelligent and a remarkable contributor to any team
- Strong Leader
- Knowledge of how technology can enhance the business environment
- Agile experience
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience in a Windows desktop environment
- Preferred: Knowledge of Life Insurance application
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.