Solution Architecture and Engineering
Solution Architecture and Engineering
Job Number: 21-15591
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Solution Architecture and Engineering for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Initially the position will be in the Digital Solution Architecture and Engineering team and assigned below projects.
- The assignments may change over the course of time and the PO will be updated accordingly.
- 552 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) Business Platform
- 490 Advancing Analytics Project (2021 Financial Tracking)
- 501 EVE Load Forecasting Software Replacement
- 474 IT Asset Management
- Selected candidates support the architecture and engineering of current and the future business application including roadmap and reference artifacts for cloud investment, adoption, application/system design and automation. Architects provided need to incorporate and address detailed functional and non-functional requirements ( "speeds and feeds.) These architects need to be able to utilize or work around specific capabilities and constraints associated with vendor supplied technologies.
- Candidate should propose architects who will work under the direction of the client's Solutions Engineering to perform the following duties:
- Attend meetings and provide perspectives on technology approaches and identify solution options that will meet business capability requirements and are well aligned to client Technology and Cyber standards.
- Provide value engineering services to achieve best overall TCO and client's Return-on-Investment from projects leveraging enterprise cloud platform.
- Work to increase client's agility & competitiveness using standardized, reliable, well-integrated technology.
- Prepare architecture and related documentation like architecture vision, Solution Blueprint for the assigned solutions leveraging enterprise on-prem and cloud platforms
- Work with business stakeholders to define objectives, requirements, information architecture, and functional specifications for assigned solutions
- Collaborate with client project staff during project implementation to adhere to client standards and governance frameworks, to monitor and mitigate project risks and issues to focus on implementing projects on time and within the defined budget
- Provide input to define technical architecture standards and reference architectures to guide project implementation at client
- Define the future-state high level technical architecture for enterprise cloud infrastructure services
- Prepare solution blueprint and related documentation for the assigned solutions
- Prepare specifications, plans, designs, and develop the most complex and business-critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes
- Define Architecture to meet current and future demands including integration, migration, security/access management
- Implement services which client procured as per Enterprise Architecture roadmap
- Prepare overall solutions lifecycle cost estimates
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive and inclusive work environment with project team members, co-workers, management, and vendors by behaving, collaborating, and communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards
- Superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills, to ensure open communication across project teams.
- Ability to handle broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or external audiences.
- Ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations and use them to constructively build greater shared commitment to end goals
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience within an Architecture Role
- Experience in defining business objectives, requirements, information architecture, and functional specifications for assigned solutions
- Cloud DevOps leading practices certification
- Certification of Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF, ARCHIMATE or the equivalent
- Strong experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.