Job Number: 21-10141
Job Number: 21-10141
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Solution Architect for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of industry best practices, business process, client's solutions, technical architecture and value proposition
- Lead the complete lifecycle of a project from design to delivery of client's solutions to customers across industries and geographies
- Understanding of our customer's requirements by leading workshops with functional and business owners of the processes and documenting it
- Effectively map the business requirements into client's platform and come up with a clear, phased achievable blueprint
- Work with a team of experts to configure, solution as per the design to solve deep operations / supply chain problems and institute rigorous performance monitoring process
- Work with the customer to resolve issues and coordinate defect tracking, analysis and resolution process
- Plan, develop and deliver Super User and End User training, for a global user base
- Actively help in improving internal processes and product features based on customer feedback by interfacing with the development and operations teams
- Support customer demonstrations
- Be a mentor and guide to junior members
- At least 7 years of experience with implementing planning applications like JDA Demand & Fulfill, JDA ESP, i2 Supply Chain Planner, i2 FP, Kinaxis, Anaplan is a MUST
- Statistical, Optimization and Simulation skills through software tools and packages like R, SAS, CPLEX or similar is desirable
- Deep understanding of supply chain planning concepts including Demand Management, Distribution Planning, Master Planning and S&OP
- Knowledge and training in databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL or similar is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint for analysis and presentation
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain
- Patient listener with the ability clearly articulate your view point to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure
- Ability to analyze and process large amounts of data and complement it with intuition to prioritize and focus on the highest value opportunities or the biggest risks is key
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.