Do you want to work where innovation drives business? Eclaro is looking for a Solution Architect- WebSphere Portal for our client in Melville, NY.
Eclaro’s client ranks in the Top 5 Companies awarded US patents annually, and is known worldwide as a leader in the technology industry. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architecture and design –propose technical solutions, ensure their integrity, and that the solutions can be built, implemented and maintained within timelines/budgets
- Own delivery of well-designed and engineered solutions that meet functional, non-functional and technical requirements.
- Support and mentor individual architects and software developers.
- Perform detailed technical reviews to ensure Portal design components are being correctly implemented.
- Create clear and detailed technical specifications and architecture designs for Portal applications - including cross-enterprise integration projects.
- Lead and conduct proof-of-concept tests to solve complex integration issues.
- Makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive architectural activities
- 8+ Years' experience in facilitate and lead joint Portal design sessions with applications team members to identify desired functionality for data models and database designs.
- IBM WebSphere Portal / Web Content Management. (3+ years)
- CA - LDAP / Site Minder
- Oracle Database
- JSR 186/286 Programming
- Java EE 6 (J2ee)
- IBM BPM (Business Process Management)
- IBM MDM (Master Data Management)
- IBM PIM (Product Information Management)
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker
- Bootstrap or other Responsive Frameworks.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Bootstrap Framework.
- Content Management
- Customer Information Management
- Product Information Management
- Restful APIs
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Front-end frameworks / Responsive Design concepts
- Dev Ops - Process
- QA Methodologies (Both Functional and Technical)
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- TransitChek Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Katherine Torres at Katherine@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.