Solution Architect (Cloud/Azure)
Solution Architect (Cloud/Azure)
Job Number: 21-05336
Job Number: 21-05336
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Solution Architect (Cloud/Azure) for our client.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to client engagements focusing on complex & innovative products and reusable assets
- Develop solution plans, prior to kicking off a project as part of a product life cycle, intended to support business investment decisions which means they must hold the appropriate balance between costs, risks and quality of the product
- Create innovative and practical designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system, in line with the business strategy and objectives and within the context of client's technology environment
- Work closely and continuously with the business/client to focus on meeting business/client requirements and incorporating broader aspects such as overall product costs/revenue, data privacy & sovereignty, business continuity, information security, integration with other systems, etc.
- Identify, define and implementing reusable assets and standards. The solution architect is also responsible for adherence to these standards and consumption of reusable assets across products and portfolios
- Ensure relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly across Technology programs/projects and products
- Contribute to the development of architecture governance structures, methodologies and compliance activities
- Work with the vendors to assess vendor products, understand vendor's delivery models and assist in implementing them at client
- Ability to work across multiple projects with varied stakeholders. A Solution Architect sets architectural direction, builds consensus, mediates conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services to the business. He/she anticipates needs and potential objections and helps to create an environment which solicits positive contributions from all participants: Solution and Technical Architects, engineering teams, product manager, project managers, product analysts, test and project teams, Information Security and Operations
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions
- Cultivate lasting relationships across business, IT and vendors / industry analysts to maintain insight into the broader enterprise as well as industry trends
- Recognizes industry technology trends and emerging technologies
- Evangelizes and encourages the importance of technical quality, emerging technologies, sharing & experimentation across the org through mentoring, hackathons, communities etc.
- Drives an ongoing communication plan to educate stakeholders on the purpose and benefits of solution architecture
- Guide others in resolving complex issues in solution architecture and solves complex, escalated aspects of a project
- Monitor the progress and the quality of the project and reviews and develops due diligence to confirm the developed solution complies with architectural design
- Advanced understanding of solution architecture
- Ability to communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to a variety of (business) stakeholders effectively and comprehensibly
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organizational strategy
- Deep understanding of Application, Infrastructure and security architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability, all the so-called "capabilities of a system
- Good understanding of latest cloud computing and data technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends, and deployment options
- Expert-level skills in defining, designing and developing distributed and scalable products and services, including reusable domain-specific microservices on multi-platform /hybrid clouds (such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google
- Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack)
- Experience with Agile & DevSecOps methodologies
- Excellent project management, collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills
- A broad understanding of Technology, including service offerings, technical standards, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure
- Strong collaboration abilities willingness to share ideas, documentation and leading practices
- Conceptual and analytical skills ability to extract, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Economics
- A minimum of 10+ years overall IT industry experience
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.